Basic Information : The State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Corporate Center, Mumbai has published a notice for recruitment vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the details of the vacancy and who have completed all the eligibility criteria can read the Notice and submit the application online.
Name of the Post: SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Online Form 2019
Advertisement No. CRPD/ PO/ 2019-20/ 01
Post Date: 13-04-2019
Total Vacancy : 2000
|State Bank of India (SBI)
Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2019
Advt No-CRPD/ PO/ 2019-20/ 01
Important Dates :
- Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02 Apr 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 22 Apr 2019
- Date of Pre Examination : 8 th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Download Pre. Exam Admit Cards : 3rd Week of May 2019 Onwards
- Pre Exam Result : First Week of July 2019
- Date of Main Examination : 20 July 2019
- Download Mains. Exam Admit Cards : 2nd Week of July 2019
- Main Exam Result : 3rd Week of Aug 2019
- Date for Group Exercises & Interview Call Letter : 4th Week of Aug. 2019
- Date for Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview : Sep. 2019
- Date for Declaration Final Result : 2nd Week of Oct. 2019
- General : 810
- OBC : 540
- SC : 300
- ST : 150
- EWC : 200
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PwD/XS: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges Only)
Junior Associate Clerk
21-30 Years as on
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates.
|Eligibility as on 31-08-2019
Graduates in any subject with a recognized university or any equivalent qualification.
|Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Useful Important Links:
Thanks for visiting our site and spending your valuable time.
Keep Supporting & Visiting .
Komal Cyber Cafe