Ministry of Railways
Railway Recruitment Board
CEN No.RRC-01/2019 (Level – 1 post)
IMPORTANT NOTICE REJECTION OF RRB GROUP D APPLICATION
Basic Information: – Railway Recruitment Board has issued a notice regarding rejection of RRB Group D application. Some candidates have complained about the rejection of applications on various grounds. The notice is available on the official website of RRB. Candidates can check the notice by visiting the official website of RRB at rrbald.gov.in.
- Complaints were received from some candidates regarding rejection of applications on various grounds. These complaints are being investigated
- However, it has been decided to give further opportunity to those candidates who are still dissatisfied with the reasons for rejection of the application. These candidates can submit their complaints about the rejection of the application through the help desk given in the link given on the following RRBS official website:
Railway recruitment board
Ahmedabad, Chennai, Allahabad, Guwahati, Bhopal, Mumbai, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Ajmer, Gorakhpur, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Secunderabad, Bhubaneswar, Patna
- This link will be active from 12.00 hrs on 17.08.2019 to 11.59 hrs on 23.08.2019. Candidates are also being advised through SMS and email.
- The decision on complaints will be final and binding on the candidates. No further opportunity for representation.
- Final decision on the complaints received will be communicated to the candidates through SMS and email by 31.08.2019.
All the candidates are advised to regularly check the RRBS official website.