|NVS Brief Information : Our website is very welcome at kccresult.com. There is a good news for all those candidates who are interested in applying on NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI . Navodaya Vidyalaya Committee (NVS) has announced notification for recruitment of Assistant Commissioner (Group-A), PGT, TGT and other vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and fulfill all eligibility criteria, can read the notification and apply online.
NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI
Assistant Commissioner (Group-A), PGT, TGT and other vacancies
Online application will be opened : 10-07-2019
Online application will be closed : 09-08-2019 (Extended upto 25 Aug, 2019)
Last date for Submission Fee : 12-08-2019 (Extended upto 26 Aug, 2019)
CBT Exam held on (Tentative) : 05 to 10 Sep. 2019
|Post wise Application Fee
| Assistant Commissioner
|PGT, TGT, Miscellaneous Category Teachers & Female Staff Nurse
|Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk
Details of Qualification, Age Limitation, Post Code & Number of Vacancy.
||Name of Post
||Assistant Commissioner (Group-A)
||Master Degree in Humanities / Science / Commerce from a recognized Institute / University
With at least 5 years of experience
|02 to 12
|| (PGTs) (Group-B)
- Master Degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.
- B.Ed Degree
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
|13 to 17
- Degree of related subjects / subjects in combination with a minimum of 50% marks and a graduate degree from a recognized university.
|18 to 22
||Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B)
||Degree, skills in word processing and data entry with a one-year computer diploma
||Female Staff Nurse (Group B)
- Senior Secondary Examination (XII) or equivalent and passed
Graduate from A recognized institution (three years) Diploma / Diploma in Nursing Or BSc (Nursing) from a recognized university / institute.
- Registration with Indian / State Nursing Council.
- Two years of practical experience in the hospital / clinic.
||Legal Assistant (Group C)
||18 to 32
- Degree in law from a recognized university.
- Three years of experience in handling legal matters.
||Catering Assistant (Group C)
- 10 class pass
- Equivalent to the three year diploma in catering or the institution recognized by the Ministry of Tourism. Government of India / State Government
||Lower Division Clerk (Group C)
||18 to 27
||Senior secondary (class XII) certificate from a recognized board with 50% marks and 30 words per minute in English typing or minimum speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi