Name of post: Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch Online Form
Date of post: 10-05-2019
Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch Online Form Details:-
The Indian Coast Guard is requesting applications for the recruitment of vacancies for the 10th entry into the Coast Guard of India, an armed force of the Federation on 20/2019. Candidates interested in the details of the vacancy who have completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification and application online.
Indian Coast Guard
Navik (DB) Vacancies 02/2019 Batch
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-06-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-06-2019 till 17:00 Hrs.
- Date for print out of the e-Admit card: From 20-06-2019 to 26-06-2019
- Date for Exam: June/July 2019
- Date for displaying Zone wise select List: Sep 2019
All Over India
Age Limit :
(As on 01/ October/ 2019)
Minimum- 18 years
Maximum- 22 years
Age Relaxation- As Per Rules Described in the Notification
VACANCY FULL DETAILS
Name of the message – Navik internal branch 02/2019
Number of messages – based on the rules
Payment scale – Rs. 21700 / – (Level of payment 3), plus the subsidy for status intensity and other subsidies depending on the nature of the duty / place of publication according to the rules applied from time to time.
The candidates approved their 10th class with a 50% qualification (45% for ST / SC) in total from a school council recognized by the central / state government that can request this position.
• Cooks: they will be required to prepare food according to the menu (both for vegetarians and non-vegetarians, including handling of meat products) and counting rations. Furthermore, other tasks will be assigned for the efficient functioning of the organization.
• Employee: they will be asked to serve food in official dining rooms such as waiters, cleaning, fund maintenance and accounting, wine and shop management, menu preparation, etc. Furthermore, other tasks will be assigned for the efficient functioning of the organization.
Physical details –
Height: 157 cm (minimum)
Chest – It must be well proportioned. Minimum expansion of 5 cm.
Weight. Proportional to height and age, more or less 10% acceptable
The PFT will consist of:
• 1.6 km of routes to be completed in 7 minutes.
• 20 Sentadillas (Uthak Baithak)
• 10 Press upwards.
How to apply –
• Interested candidates can submit their application online via the important link provided below in the links section or they can do so on the official website of Join Indian Coast Guard before 10 June 2019.
• Applicants are advised to read the full official notice before submitting the application.
Selection procedure: the selection will be based on the written exam and the physical condition test (PFT).
Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch Education Recruitment
Candidates must have class 10 with 50% of total Aggregate from an education council recognized by the central / state government.
||Navik (Domestic Branch) 10th Entry – 02/2019 Batch
|Thanks for supporting KCCRESULT.COM.Please visit this site for any government job updates,result updates,syllabus and many more.Also we request you to let your friends know about this wonderful site.If your support with us we can achieve our goals easily.
Best of luck to the students who will apply to this vacancy From KCCRESULT.COM no need to worry keep studying and keep clearing exams.Please support us we are growing.