AIIMS Staff Nurse 503 Vacancies Apply Online
|Basic Information:- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has published a notification for the recruitment of Nursing Officer vacancies.
Hospitals of AIIMS, New Delhi and 4 Central Government i.e. (i.e. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH), 2. Safdarjung Hospital (SJH), 3. AIIMS to fill the post of nursing officer for lady through online mode. Invited in the prescribed form. Harding Medical College (LHMC) and Mrs. Sucheta Kripalani Hospital (SSKH) and 4. Kalavati Saran Children’s Hospital (KSCH) New Delhi.
More Details ⇓⇓
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-08-2019 till 17:00 Hrs.
- Date for CBT Exam: 15-09-2019.
- Date for Result Declaration: 24-09-2019
- General/OBC Candidates : Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only)
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS : Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred only)
- Persons with Disabilities : Exempted
Age Limit :
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 30 years
- Age Relaxation- As Per Rules Described in the Notification
Name of the Post: Nursing Officer
Number of Post : 503.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
- B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
- (ii) registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/Indian Nursing Council
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council.
- Registered as Nurses& Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council.
- Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned at II. (i) above.
Disclaimer : The results / marks of the exams published on this website are only for immediate information to the examiners and do not constitute a legal document. Although every effort has been made to make the information available on this website as authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any inadvertent errors that may have arisen in the results of the exams / marks that are published on this site and for any loss to any person or something caused by any defect, defect or inaccuracy of the information contained on this site. .
Created byKomal Cyber Cafe